2

Menangislah Jika Harus


I say "not committed"
once again for your own good "not committed"
It is very painful
where you'll learn to love the person, loving person

and in the end it was all just in vain
maybe with all these cries will erode
at least lessened the burden
and as time running will be forgotten

This is more than a word cry
Because I can not cry
I do not know how long it lasted
for days, months, years, until death maybe

I think this heart just torn
whatever you do, say, think
with anyone you together, joking, happy
the think will always come

and you'll thinking back to dream, feel, and think
trust me it hurts
I asked Him, why I was crying just for her?
Why can not I cry for someone else?

I prayed, asked, begging
I want to cry for someone else


2 komentar:

eL-Tawa said...

Aku juga menangis, sering. Seperti saat ini.. Apakah kau dengar tangisku?

Fufun Dany said...

tidak, aku tidak dengar , lain kali menangis lah di dekatku agar terdengar . .

Back to Top